|Delicious potato cutlets with avocado salad and mango chutney|
1 tsp sale
1 lb potatoes, boiled in microwave and then mashed.
1 egg for cutlets
1 egg beaten
1 cup grated cheese
1/2 cup grated carrot
1/4 cup coriander
Canola oil for frying
1. Prepare potato and cook in the microwave till the consistency is ready for mash.
2. Finely chop onion and put in a large bowl.
3. Cool mashed potato in fridge or on counter.
4. While potato is cooling prepare the filling – and add to the onion in the large bowl.
5. When potato is cool enough add to the large bowl with the filling ingredients.
6. Add an egg to the filling and potato mixture.
7. Work on consistency to get a ball that holds together in your hands.
8. Dip in beaten egg and then breadcrumbs and flatten.
9. Cook cutlets on moderate heat in the canola oil until brown on both sides.
10. Serve with mango chutney and salad or whatever you like really!