1 cup chickpeas
Potatoes cut up into small pieces
Small amount of olive oil
For the salad
A bunch Rainbow Chard or any green you like, cut up into small bite size pieces
1 x Capsicum cut into small pieces
1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
Vegan Mayo to taste for a dressing-like consistency
1x Cucumber and Tomato cut into small pieces
Lemon or Lime
Salt and Pepper
- Roast chickpeas and potatoes in a 425-degree oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes the roasted chickpeas and potatoes should be done – cook to until browned and potatoes are cooked.
- Leave the chickpeas and potatoes to cool in the oven.
- Make the salad when the chickpeas and potatoes are roasting add the chopped chard
- In a big bowl add the chard and capsicum and make the marinade in a bowl using a whisk.
- Pour the marinade over the chard and capsicum and cover the leaves.
- Make the sambal in a separate bowl and distribute the Lemon/Lime Shredded coconut and salt and pepper.
- To complete the salad add the chickpeas and potatoes to the chard and capsicum.
- And serve in big bowls, topped with as much coconut sambal you desire.