Diagram of how to make an LED Cuff
Activity: Embroidery using decorative stitches onto muslin square.
- Each child gets a 12”x12” muslin square, hoop and embroidery floss with needle.
- Draw own design or trace pre-printed design onto fabric with pencil.
- Stitch over design onto cloth.
- Show interesting stitches and ways to fill in
- Solid lines – different stitches – back stitch
- Use the running stitch on lines for the drawings or traced pictures
Sew on the curved side of the hat (need to locate the pattern)
Sew hat using the running stitch, stitches need to be small and close together
Add a fringe in seam (if desired)
Applique fleece designs on hat